When it comes to sublimation enamel mugs, Photo USA’s enamel mugs will just do for you. This 12 oz. Dotted Colored Enamel Mug is designed for you to enjoy coffee, milk or tea, and to bring cheerful vibes to your party and any other occasions.
As with the conventional enamel mugs, this mug is crafted of high quality steel and finely coated with enamel coating. But as a modern update to the classic style, this enamel mug applies colored enamel that blends with white particles, which appear to be lovely snowflakes on the colored wall and give you a vivid 3D touch. The mug also features a bold rolled black rim that makes the mug more adorable and allows sipping comfort.
Further adorn this enamel mug by printing your favorite artwork or any popular design (the printing effect would be better with the darker colors, or similar tones that can produce tone-on-tone effect against the mug color). This pretty mug will blend the imprinted image with its lively color and white spots to produce a cheerful snowy image. Should you want other colors for the mug wall or the spots, we can also customize it as you need to make it right for you. Now, get this Dotted Colored Enamel Mug and personalize it as your own. It’s perfect to serve your favorite beverages at home or camping party, and also makes surprising gift for your family or friends, especially at Christmas.
Material: steel and enamel
Color: red and blue
Capacity: 12 oz.
Dimensions: 7.8 x 9.2/7.8 cm or 3.1″ x 3.6″/3.1″ (h x d)
Printable Dim.: 23 x 7 cm/9.1″ x 2.8″
Packaging: 45.6 x 30.5 x 35 cm/18.0″ x 12.0″ x 13.8″
G.W.: 8 kg/17.6 lbs
Qty/Cs: 48 pcs
Heating Method: mug press, 180 ℃, & 15 sec. or so
The enamel products can be traced back to the early 19th century. Back then, people mainly used enamel tableware to cook and bake. However, on account of the complex artisan craftsmanship, enamel tableware and enamel accessories are very rare on the market nowadays. Hence, slowly and for sure, such elaborate crafting technique will be a legacy and make enamel products become increasingly valuable.
Enamel products are light yet durable. Combining the retro style with a touch of trendy design, they are leading a new lifestyle. Technically, no chemical products that can contaminate food is used during the production process, which makes the enamel tableware so great to serve any food or drink. The enamel glaze is healthy enough after the 800 ℃ high-temperature burning. Besides, the anti-alkali and acid-proof properties make the enamel mugs ideal as storage containers, which are widely used among tableware products and cooking utensils.
Note: Because of artisan craftsmanship and enamelware’s common characteristics, slight paint losses or defects such as bulges and potholes are sometimes inevitable. In fact, it is the imperfection or blemish that makes enamel products such classic and unique! That is also why people always love enamelware – the very retro sense.
- Without special odors or smells
- Not containing nickel composition, to be applicable to people who are allergic to nickel
- Having anti-alkali and acid-proof properties, which promise a long service life
- Having smooth and wear-resistant surface, making it easy to clean
- Able to produce perfect sublimation printing result without fading
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- Hand washing is recommended. Dishwasher cleaning may roughen the surface of enamel products. Hand washing can ensure smooth and bright surface for many years. Provided that you want to use a dishwasher, please apply high temperature and less detergent.
- For the remaining food traces, please make sure to cool the enamel products down and then put it into the water for a little while, and you’ll find that they are so easy to remove with a sponge.
- Do not use hard objects or coarse particle-containing cleanser to clean the enamel products! Hard brush or steel wire cleaning ball, for example, should be avoided.
- Enamel products in the hot state should avoid cold water or drinks, which may crack the glaze.
- Enamel products must be handled with care.