As beautiful and attractive as the macaron cookies, this modern collection of 12 oz sublimation macaron colors enamel mugs would make the perfect companion for your coffee & macaron sunny breakfast. They feature a gentle, elegant macaron color surface, having a strong Nordic style. Further, the colored surface also allows you to imprint any vibrant design or logo to add a unique personal touch. Simply pour a cup of coffee into the beautiful mug and pair it with some macarons or other confections; then, you will have a special, impressive sweet French breakfast.
BEAUTIFUL MACARON COLOR SURFACE
These custom enamel mugs feature a beautiful macaron color surface that is such attractive as macaron cookies. The chic Nordic design makes these enamel mugs the perfect drinkware to accompany Nordic Sweets.
SILVER STAINLESS STEEL BRIM
In addition, the enamel mugs also feature a silver stainless steel brim. The stark metal brim is very smooth to drink from, and it also adds a retro touch to the enamel mug.
This collection of 12 oz sublimation macaron colors enamel mugs are made from high-quality stainless steel and enamel material, durable enough to last long. The mugs are now available in 5 beautiful macaron colors from light blue to pink, so they can meet any coffee lover’s special preference.
CUSTOM MACARON COLORS ENAMEL MUGS
Coated with our ORCA Coating, these enamel mugs allow you to customize by imprinting any vivid design or logo on. The unique, chic custom macaron colors enamel mugs would make a perfect serving mug option for cafés and restaurants. Also, they can make a modern drinkware set to add to any modern home.
- Material: stainless steel and enamel
- Color: light blue, light green, yellow, pink and gray
- Size: 360 ml (12 oz.)
- Dimensions (H x D): 7.8 x 9.4 cm (3.1″ x 3.7″)
- Printable Dimensions: 28 x 7.8 cm (11.0″ x 3.1″)
- Heating Method: mug press, 180 ℃, & 15 sec. or so
- Packaging: 45.6 x 30.5 x 35 cm (18.0″ x 12.0″ x 13.8″)
- G.W.:8 kg (17.6 lbs)
- Qty/Cs: 48 pcs
The enamel products can be traced back to the early 19th century. Back then, people mainly used enamel tableware to cook and bake. However, on account of the complex artisan craftsmanship, enamel tableware and enamel accessories are very rare on the market nowadays. Hence, slowly and for sure, such elaborate crafting technique will be a legacy and make enamel products become increasingly valuable.
Enamel products are light yet durable. Combining the retro style with a touch of trendy design, they are leading a new lifestyle. Technically, no chemical products that can contaminate food is used during the production process, which makes the enamel tableware so great to serve any food or drink. The enamel glaze is healthy enough after the 800 ℃ high-temperature burning. Besides, the anti-alkali and acid-proof properties make the enamel mugs ideal as storage containers, which are widely used among tableware products and cooking utensils.
Note: Because of artisan craftsmanship and enamelware’s common characteristics, slight paint losses or defects such as bulges and potholes are sometimes inevitable. In fact, it is the imperfection or blemish that makes enamel products such classic and unique! That is also why people always love enamelware – the very retro sense.
- Without special odors or smells
- Not containing nickel composition, to be applicable to people who are allergic to nickel
- Having anti-alkali and acid-proof properties, which promise a long service life
- Having smooth and wear-resistant surface, making it easy to clean
- Able to produce perfect sublimation printing result without fading
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- Hand washing is recommended. Dishwasher cleaning may roughen the surface of enamel products. Hand washing can ensure smooth and bright surface for many years. Provided that you want to use a dishwasher, please apply high temperature and less detergent.
- For the remaining food traces, please make sure to cool the enamel products down and then put it into the water for a little while, and you’ll find that they are so easy to remove with a sponge.
- Do not use hard objects or coarse particle-containing cleanser to clean the enamel products! Hard brush or steel wire cleaning ball, for example, should be avoided.
- Enamel products in the hot state should avoid cold water or drinks, which may crack the glaze.
- Enamel products must be handled with care.