Pretty and hefty enamel mugs perfect for camping or impromptu parties! Finely coated with enamel coating and uniquely hand crafted, these enamel mugs would contribute to your classic and vintage lifestyle. However, the rims with attractive colors will lend a touch of stylishness to the mugs.
Yet, the very edge of these enamel mugs is that you can easily add whatever image you like on to make them completely unique by sublimation printing. Just personalize them with your arts you’re most proud of, and let them pop out at your parties or any festivities!
Material: stainless steel and enamel
Capacity: 18 oz.
Color: green, sage green, orange, pink, red and yellow
Dimensions: 9.0 × 10.4 cm/3.5″ × 4.1″ (h × d)
Printable Area: 30 × 8 cm/11.8″ × 3.1″
Packaging: 50.4 × 33.6 × 40.0 cm/19.8″ × 13.2″ × 15.7″
G.W.: 10 kg/22 lbs
Qty/Cs: 48 pcs
Heating Method: mug press, 180 ℃, & 15 sec. or so
The enamel products can be traced back to the early 19th century. Back then, people mainly used enamel tableware to cook and bake. However, on account of the complex artisan craftsmanship, enamel tableware and enamel accessories are very rare on the market nowadays. Hence, slowly and for sure, such elaborate crafting technique will be a legacy and make enamel products become increasingly valuable.
Enamel products are light yet durable. Combining the retro style with a touch of trendy design, they are leading a new lifestyle. Technically, no chemical products that can contaminate food is used during the production process, which makes the enamel tableware so great to serve any food or drink. The enamel glaze is healthy enough after the 800 ℃ high-temperature burning. Besides, the anti-alkali and acid-proof properties make the enamel mugs ideal as storage containers, which are widely used among tableware products and cooking utensils.
Note: Because of artisan craftsmanship and enamelware’s common characteristics, slight paint losses or defects such as bulges and potholes are sometimes inevitable. In fact, it is the imperfection or blemish that makes enamel products such classic and unique! That is also why people always love enamelware – the very retro sense.
- Without special odors or smells
- Not containing nickel composition, to be applicable to people who are allergic to nickel
- Having anti-alkali and acid-proof properties, which promise a long service life
- Having smooth and wear-resistant surface, making it easy to clean
- Able to produce perfect sublimation printing result without fading
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- Hand washing is recommended. Dishwasher cleaning may roughen the surface of enamel products. Hand washing can ensure smooth and bright surface for many years. Provided that you want to use a dishwasher, please apply high temperature and less detergent.
- For the remaining food traces, please make sure to cool the enamel products down and then put it into the water for a little while, and you’ll find that they are so easy to remove with a sponge.
- Do not use hard objects or coarse particle-containing cleanser to clean the enamel products! Hard brush or steel wire cleaning ball, for example, should be avoided.
- Enamel products in the hot state should avoid cold water or drinks, which may crack the glaze.
- Enamel products must be handled with care.