Other than conventional white enamel mugs, we also have a series of 6 oz. colored enamel mugs. What distinguishes these enamel mugs from those conventional is their vivid colors and the metal rim with a touch of silvery sheen. Crafted with stainless steel and enamel coating, they are very light and durable, and maintaining those characteristics of enamel tableware, these enamel mugs would also add attractive dynamic flair to any spaces or activities with their tasteful hues.
Additionally coated with sublimation coating, these enamel mugs can be personalized with any sublimation images. With the dynamic hues and personalized images, they’d be a cheerful and reliable way to serve any drink at home or office, or during traveling, camping, or hiking, and they could also make pretty personalized gifts for family and friends.
Material: stainless steel and enamel
Color: white, red, green, dark blue, light blue, black, gray, pink and yellow
Volume: 180 ml (6 oz.)
Dimensions: 6.2 cm (H) x 6.7 cm (D) (2.4″ x 2.6″)
Printable Area: 18 x 6 cm (7.1″ x 2.4″)
Packaging: 35.2 x 22.0 x 29.2 cm (13.9″ x 8.7″ x 11.5″)
G.W.: 4.8 kg (10.6 lbs)
Qty/Ctn: 48 pcs
Thermal Resistance: 800 ℃ (max.)
Note: the black version is not suitable for sublimation.
The enamel products can be traced back to the early 19th century. Back then, people mainly used enamel tableware to cook and bake. However, on account of the complex artisan craftsmanship, enamel tableware and enamel accessories are very rare on the market nowadays. Hence, slowly and for sure, such elaborate crafting technique will be a legacy and make enamel products become increasingly valuable.
Enamel products are light yet durable. Combining the retro style with a touch of trendy design, they are leading a new lifestyle. Technically, no chemical products that can contaminate food is used during the production process, which makes the enamel tableware so great to serve any food or drink. The enamel glaze is healthy enough after the 800 ℃ high-temperature burning. Besides, the anti-alkali and acid-proof properties make the enamel mugs ideal as storage containers, which are widely used among tableware products and cooking utensils.
Note: Because of artisan craftsmanship and enamelware’s common characteristics, slight paint losses or defects such as bulges and potholes are sometimes inevitable. In fact, it is the imperfection or blemish that makes enamel products such classic and unique! That is also why people always love enamelware – the very retro sense.
- Without special odors or smells
- Not containing nickel composition, to be applicable to people who are allergic to nickel
- Having anti-alkali and acid-proof properties, which promise a long service life
- Having smooth and wear-resistant surface, making it easy to clean
- Able to produce perfect sublimation printing result without fading
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- Hand washing is recommended. Dishwasher cleaning may roughen the surface of enamel products. Hand washing can ensure smooth and bright surface for many years. Provided that you want to use a dishwasher, please apply high temperature and less detergent.
- For the remaining food traces, please make sure to cool the enamel products down and then put it into the water for a little while, and you’ll find that they are so easy to remove with a sponge.
- Do not use hard objects or coarse particle-containing cleanser to clean the enamel products! Hard brush or steel wire cleaning ball, for example, should be avoided.
- Enamel products in the hot state should avoid cold water or drinks, which may crack the glaze.
- Enamel products must be handled with care.