● Material: metal, enamel and PE
● Color: white
● Type: high-walled version/low-walled version
High-walled version: 27 oz/800 ml, 40 oz/1200 ml, and 57 oz/1700 ml
Low-walled version: 24 oz/700 ml, 34 oz/1000 ml, and 50 oz/1500 ml
● Dimensions: refer to the table below
● Packaging: refer to the table below
● G.W.: refer to the table below
● Qty/Cs: refer to the table below
Put the glittering cleaned strawberries, grapes or oranges into the classically shining enamel bowl, and leave the drops flowing down to meet the bowl’s glosses. Now, let the retro tastes blend with today’s aroma, and your modern home sprinkled with vintage touches.
Coming in high-walled and low-walled styles and varied sizes, this series of enamel bowls boast large capacities and are equipped with clear PE lids, perfectly lending themselves to the storage of fruits, cookies, salad or a course of dish. The glossy white enamel finish is the place for you to exert your artistic ability. Give it by sublimation printing a sweet family photo or a lovely pet image, anything that inspires a lovely meal or any delightful activities.
With the PE lid, it can not only serve as a bowl for fruits or dishes, but also become an excellent storage box for snacks or cookies. More importantly, the matching lid also makes it easy to move or carry.
|27 oz/800 ml High-Walled Enamel Bowl||310211||Dia.: 12 cm
Height: 9 cm
|36 x 9 cm||8 pcs||28.5 x 28.5 x 20.5 cm||2.8 kg|
|40 oz/1200 ml High-Walled Enamel Bowl||310212||Dia.: 14 cm
Height: 9.5 cm
|42 x 9.5 cm||8 pcs||32 x 32 x 21.5 cm||3.2 kg|
|57 oz/1700 ml High-Walled Enamel Bowl||310213||Dia.:16 cm
Height: 10.7 cm
|48 x 10.7 cm||8 pcs||35.5 x 35.5 x 24 cm||3.7 kg|
|27 oz & 40 oz & 57 oz High-Walled Enamel Bowl Set||310210||18 set/ctn||52.5 x 35.5 x 36 cm||16.5 kg|
|24 oz/700 ml Low-Walled Enamel Bowl||310201||Dia.: 14 cm
Height: 5.5 cm
|42 x 5.5 cm||8 pcs||32 x 32 x 14 cm||2.5 kg|
|34 oz/1000 ml Low-Walled Enamel Bowl||310202||Dia.: 16 cm
Height: 6.2 cm
|48 x 6.2 cm||8 pcs||35.5 x 35.5 x 15.5 cm||3 kg|
|50 oz/1500 ml Low-Walled Enamel Bowl||310203||Dia.:18 cm
Height: 6.6 cm
|54 x 6.6 cm||8 pcs||39 x 39 x 16 cm||3.7 kg|
|24 oz & 34 oz & 50 oz Low-Walled Enamel Bowl Set||310200||6 set/ctn||40.5 x 21 x 26 cm||5.5 kg|
The enamel products can be traced back to the early 19th century. Back then, people mainly used enamel tableware to cook and bake. However, on account of the complex artisan craftsmanship, enamel tableware and enamel accessories are very rare on the market nowadays. Hence, slowly and for sure, such elaborate crafting technique will be a legacy and make enamel products become increasingly valuable.
Enamel products are light yet durable. Combining the retro style with a touch of trendy design, they are leading a new lifestyle. Technically, no chemical products that can contaminate food is used during the production process, which makes the enamel tableware so great to serve any food or drink. The enamel glaze is healthy enough after the 800 ℃ high-temperature burning. Besides, the anti-alkali and acid-proof properties make the enamel mugs ideal as storage containers, which are widely used among tableware products and cooking utensils.
Note: Because of artisan craftsmanship and enamelware’s common characteristics, slight paint losses or defects such as bulges and potholes are sometimes inevitable. In fact, it is the imperfection or blemish that makes enamel products such classic and unique! That is also why people always love enamelware – the very retro sense.
- Without special odors or smells
- Not containing nickel composition, to be applicable to people who are allergic to nickel
- Having anti-alkali and acid-proof properties, which promise a long service life
- Having smooth and wear-resistant surface, making it easy to clean
- Able to produce perfect sublimation printing result without fading
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- Hand washing is recommended. Dishwasher cleaning may roughen the surface of enamel products. Hand washing can ensure smooth and bright surface for many years. Provided that you want to use a dishwasher, please apply high temperature and less detergent.
- For the remaining food traces, please make sure to cool the enamel products down and then put it into the water for a little while, and you’ll find that they are so easy to remove with a sponge.
- Do not use hard objects or coarse particle-containing cleanser to clean the enamel products! Hard brush or steel wire cleaning ball, for example, should be avoided.
- Enamel products in the hot state should avoid cold water or drinks, which may crack the glaze.
- Enamel products must be handled with care.