Other than enamel mugs, we also have a gorgeous group of enamel holders. Make of durable steel with finely coated enamel finish, these old-fashioned enamel holders include 2 enamel tool holders (with two ears) and 3 enamel canisters (with a cap) of different sizes.
The enamel canisters are perfect for storing coffee, tea and varied seasonings, such as sugar and sauces, while the more heavy-duty enamel tool holders are the best for holding all manner of kitchen tools as well as bar tools. Have your bar tools together in the enamel holder, or use it as an ice bucket to make your bartending both retro and stylish. Artistically, the enamel tool holder could also serve as a vintage vase to showcase your beautifully arranged flowers.
However, the point is definitely the personalization by sublimation image. Print any image of choice onto the holder, and let it also be an amazing home décor or impressive gift.
Material: steel and enamel
Shapes: Enamel Tool Holder (L), Enamel Tool Holder (S), Enamel Canister (L), Enamel Canister (M), Enamel Canister (S) and Enamel Canister Set (3-Piece)
Dimensions: refer to the table below
Printable Area: refer to the table below
Packaging: refer to the table below
G.W.: refer to the table below
Qty/Cs: refer to the table below
|Enamel Tool Holder (L)
|Dia: 15 cm
Height: 24 cm
|45*22 cm||6||49*42*26.5 cm||6 kg|
|Enamel Tool Holder (S)
|Dia: 15.5 cm
Height: 16.5 cm
|46*15 cm||24||71.5*54*36.5 cm||14 kg|
|Enamel Canister (L)
|Dia: 12 cm
Height: 14 cm
|36*12 cm||36||54*42*46 cm||12.5 kg|
|Enamel Canister (M)
|Dia: 10 cm
Height: 12 cm
|30*10 cm||48||47*36*49 cm||12 kg|
|Enamel Canister (S)
|Dia: 8 cm
Height: 10 cm
|24*8 cm||96||56.5*38*45.5 cm||15.5 kg|
|Enamel Canister Set (3-Piece)
|24||56*41*32 cm||15.5 kg|
The enamel products can be traced back to the early 19th century. Back then, people mainly used enamel tableware to cook and bake. However, on account of the complex artisan craftsmanship, enamel tableware and enamel accessories are very rare on the market nowadays. Hence, slowly and for sure, such elaborate crafting technique will be a legacy and make enamel products become increasingly valuable.
Enamel products are light yet durable. Combining the retro style with a touch of trendy design, they are leading a new lifestyle. Technically, no chemical products that can contaminate food is used during the production process, which makes the enamel tableware so great to serve any food or drink. The enamel glaze is healthy enough after the 800 ℃ high-temperature burning. Besides, the anti-alkali and acid-proof properties make the enamel mugs ideal as storage containers, which are widely used among tableware products and cooking utensils.
Note: Because of artisan craftsmanship and enamelware’s common characteristics, slight paint losses or defects such as bulges and potholes are sometimes inevitable. In fact, it is the imperfection or blemish that makes enamel products such classic and unique! That is also why people always love enamelware – the very retro sense.
- Without special odors or smells
- Not containing nickel composition, to be applicable to people who are allergic to nickel
- Having anti-alkali and acid-proof properties, which promise a long service life
- Having smooth and wear-resistant surface, making it easy to clean
- Able to produce perfect sublimation printing result without fading
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- Hand washing is recommended. Dishwasher cleaning may roughen the surface of enamel products. Hand washing can ensure smooth and bright surface for many years. Provided that you want to use a dishwasher, please apply high temperature and less detergent.
- For the remaining food traces, please make sure to cool the enamel products down and then put it into the water for a little while, and you’ll find that they are so easy to remove with a sponge.
- Do not use hard objects or coarse particle-containing cleanser to clean the enamel products! Hard brush or steel wire cleaning ball, for example, should be avoided.
- Enamel products in the hot state should avoid cold water or drinks, which may crack the glaze.
- Enamel products must be handled with care.