This collection of UV printing enamel food storage containers come in very beautiful macaron colors and have an irresistibly adorable look. Moreover, they are also customizable by UV printing, so you can print any vibrant design or logo on them to create very stylish custom enamel food storage boxes. Coming with a food-grade PE lid, these beautiful & joyous food containers are the perfect option for holiday picnics and camping. Also, they can make a perfect lunch box to carry meal or fruits to school or office.
VERY CHIC & ADORABLE LOOK
These personalized enamel lunch boxes feature a beautiful macaron color surface that is as attractive as macaron cookies. However, the inside of the box is creamy white. The mouthwatering colors and adorable shapes make these food storage containers very attractive and coveted.
FOOD-GRADE CLEAR PE LID
Each lunch box comes with a food-grade clear PE lid. It keeps the food safe and fresh in the container. Also, the lid makes the lunch box easy to move or carry in a bag.
6 SIZES & 4 COLORS
This collection of UV printing enamel food storage containers come in 6 sizes to satisfy different food storage needs. And each type is available in 4 vivid colors to meet different color preferences. A total of 24 styles to suit anyone from children to grown-ups!
CUSTOM ENAMEL FOOD STORAGE CONTAINER
Best of all, these most coveted enamel food storage containers are customizable by UV printing. You can print any design or logo on them to create a variety of stylish custom enamel food containers. Such pretty food storage containers with a unique personal expression will be loved by everyone. Further, they would even make a meaningful keepsake this is worth keeping for a lifetime.
- Material: enamel and PE
- Shape: square and rectangle
- Size: 320 ml, 600 ml, and 950 ml (square); 430 ml, 850 ml, and 1500 ml (rectangle)
- Color: light green, light blue, goose yellow, and pink
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 11.5 x 11.5 cm (320 ml), 5.5 x 13.5 x 13.5 (600 ml), 6 x 15.5 x 15.5 (950 ml), 5.3 x 14.8 x 9.5 cm (430 ml), 6.5 x 17.5 x 12 cm (850 ml), and 7.8 x 20.5 x 14.5 cm (1500 ml)
- Packaging: vary to size
- G.W.: vary to size
- Qty/Cs: vary to size
The enamel products can be traced back to the early 19th century. Back then, people mainly used enamel tableware to cook and bake. However, on account of the complex artisan craftsmanship, enamel tableware and enamel accessories are very rare on the market nowadays. Hence, slowly and for sure, such elaborate crafting technique will be a legacy and make enamel products become increasingly valuable.
Enamel products are light yet durable. Combining the retro style with a touch of trendy design, they are leading a new lifestyle. Technically, no chemical products that can contaminate food is used during the production process, which makes the enamel tableware so great to serve any food or drink. The enamel glaze is healthy enough after the 800 ℃ high-temperature burning. Besides, the anti-alkali and acid-proof properties make the enamel mugs ideal as storage containers, which are widely used among tableware products and cooking utensils.
Note: Because of artisan craftsmanship and enamelware’s common characteristics, slight paint losses or defects such as bulges and potholes are sometimes inevitable. In fact, it is the imperfection or blemish that makes enamel products such classic and unique! That is also why people always love enamelware – the very retro sense.
- Without special odors or smells
- Not containing nickel composition, to be applicable to people who are allergic to nickel
- Having anti-alkali and acid-proof properties, which promise a long service life
- Having smooth and wear-resistant surface, making it easy to clean
- Able to produce perfect sublimation printing result without fading
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- Hand washing is recommended. Dishwasher cleaning may roughen the surface of enamel products. Hand washing can ensure smooth and bright surface for many years. Provided that you want to use a dishwasher, please apply high temperature and less detergent.
- For the remaining food traces, please make sure to cool the enamel products down and then put it into the water for a little while, and you’ll find that they are so easy to remove with a sponge.
- Do not use hard objects or coarse particle-containing cleanser to clean the enamel products! Hard brush or steel wire cleaning ball, for example, should be avoided.
- Enamel products in the hot state should avoid cold water or drinks, which may crack the glaze.
- Enamel products must be handled with care.