Nothing says, “Cheers!” more than the wonder Whitney enamel mugs! Undoubtedly, the common enamel mugs in a low wall are the perfect match to coffee, beer, barbecue or campfire party, but better still are these distinctively devised Whitney enamel mugs. Featuring a bold high-wall design and vibrant colors — which both dramatically elevate the festive vibes — and a large capacity, these retro-yet novel-looking enamel mugs will to the largest extent satisfy every coffee or beer lover, best lending themselves to barbecue, campfire party or any other gatherings.
Most amazing of all is that they can be personalized exactly as you wish just by sublimation printing. Pick your favorite photo or design, and further the charm of the mug by permanently adding the art onto it. With its classic yet chic design, great durability and your own personality, you never know how much more you’ll enjoy coffee, beer or whatever your favorite beverage is.
Status: on demand
Material: steel and enamel
Capacity: around 15-22 oz.
Color: black, red, green, blue, white and other colors on demand
Heating Method: mug press, 180 ℃, & 15 sec. or so
The enamel products can be traced back to the early 19th century. Back then, people mainly used enamel tableware to cook and bake. However, on account of the complex artisan craftsmanship, enamel tableware and enamel accessories are very rare on the market nowadays. Hence, slowly and for sure, such elaborate crafting technique will be a legacy and make enamel products become increasingly valuable.
Enamel products are light yet durable. Combining the retro style with a touch of trendy design, they are leading a new lifestyle. Technically, no chemical products that can contaminate food is used during the production process, which makes the enamel tableware so great to serve any food or drink. The enamel glaze is healthy enough after the 800 ℃ high-temperature burning. Besides, the anti-alkali and acid-proof properties make the enamel mugs ideal as storage containers, which are widely used among tableware products and cooking utensils.
Note: Because of artisan craftsmanship and enamelware’s common characteristics, slight paint losses or defects such as bulges and potholes are sometimes inevitable. In fact, it is the imperfection or blemish that makes enamel products such classic and unique! That is also why people always love enamelware – the very retro sense.
- Without special odors or smells
- Not containing nickel composition, to be applicable to people who are allergic to nickel
- Having anti-alkali and acid-proof properties, which promise a long service life
- Having smooth and wear-resistant surface, making it easy to clean
- Able to produce perfect sublimation printing result without fading
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- Hand washing is recommended. Dishwasher cleaning may roughen the surface of enamel products. Hand washing can ensure smooth and bright surface for many years. Provided that you want to use a dishwasher, please apply high temperature and less detergent.
- For the remaining food traces, please make sure to cool the enamel products down and then put it into the water for a little while, and you’ll find that they are so easy to remove with a sponge.
- Do not use hard objects or coarse particle-containing cleanser to clean the enamel products! Hard brush or steel wire cleaning ball, for example, should be avoided.
- Enamel products in the hot state should avoid cold water or drinks, which may crack the glaze.
- Enamel products must be handled with care.